The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted operations significantly in state courts across the United States, and courts across the world. SJI has assisted a number of key partners in the immediate release of resources to judges, administrators, clerks, staff, and justice system partners.
The list below contains an overview of some of these resources:
- National Center for State Courts (NCSC) has several resources to help courts through this public health emergency: www.ncsc.org/pandemic
- The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ) is continuing to provide information related to COVID-19: https://www.ncjfcj.org/covid-19-resources-and-updates/
- The National Judicial College has been offering regular webcasts and more information via the NJC Podcast: https://www.judges.org/
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals (NADCP) is hosting a centralized portal for drug treatment court teams to access a variety of information: https://www.nadcp.org/covid-19-resources/
- The National Association of Women Judges (NAWJ) is keeping their site updated on the pandemic: https://www.nawj.org/covid-19